Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun-Filled Weekend!

I figured it was time for my quarterly blog update so "hello" to the two people that may read this. It has been a busy weekend so I thought I would post some pictures. Bryn's birthday is tomorrow (the 13th) but we started celebrating on the 11th. Instead of a big party, Bryn just decided to do some fun things with a couple of her friends - Lexi and McKaley. We couldn't have a birthday withotu Lexi - she and Bryn have been to each other's birthday parties every year since they were 3. Anyway . . . we took the girls to get pedicures and then we stopped at home and picked up Mason and they went to see the Hannah Montana movie.

Here are the completed pedicures -



Here are the girls with Jack who is the owner of the place where they got the pedicures -


At the movie theater -

Here is a picture of the girls in their new Easter dresses. Mason actually got a new Easter tie, but by the time I got home from church he had already changed his clothes so I just got pictures of the girls.





After church we went to Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen's for the annual cousin easter egg hunt, dinner, and another mini party for Bryn - here are almost all of the cousins - we miss you Luke and Kira!!!!! - and the newest cousin, Sophie was sleeping. They were lining up on the stairs from youngest to oldest getting ready to go to the backyard for the Easter egg hunt.


And, last but not least, here is Bryn with her ugly bunny cake. More years than not, her birthday is right around Easter and we always make this silly bunny cake.









3 comments:

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

I can't believe how many gradkids there are now. Happy Birthday, Bryn!

Amy said...

Yay! A new post! And if I was one of your "2 readers", I would be highly surprised, yet honored. Anyway, so fun to see your cute girls all grown up. Love it. My sister was here with her kids this past week-end and we went to see Hannah Montanna too. Fun girl stuff. I too am shocked at the amount of grandkids your mom has now. Wow. How did that happen? They were all so small when I lived near you. Now they think they get to be all big and get pedicures and such. Miss you.

Stacey and Mel said...

I read it!