Sunday, December 21, 2008

If anyone even remembers I have a blog . . .

I know I haven't posted anything on this blog forever - things are a little crazy and updating my blog obviously isn't on my list of things that HAVE to get done. But, I thought I would post some pictures we had taken last week for our Christmas cards. The girls' piano teacher (who is also my sister-in-law's sister-in-law - so almost family), Cheri, was very nice to let us come to her awesome backyard of the house they just moved into and take some pictures for us (Cheri is a very talented girl who can do lots of things!). I didn't use any of these pictures on my card, but there were a lot of good pictures of the kids. Thanks, again, Cheri ! You are the best!












5 comments:

Menner said...

Cute!!

And look at that red hair. It possibly looks even brighter in these pictures. I have always secretly wanted red hair myself.

Laura Ayers said...

Cute family- I love these pictures :)

remington and mindy said...

Very cute pictures! I love them!

Amy said...

Steph, I am so excited that you commented on my blog...and now I know you have a blog...and yes, maybe this will work a little better for us. I love to look at blogs as well. I also go through spurts with my blog. Sometimes I am up to date, and sometimes not...but I figure there is a little bit of journaling done there. I love these shots of your kids in the snow. I was thinking the same thing of them..."what happened to the little one year olds learning to walk in my apartment". Man...I miss the old days. Apartment living wouldn't have been the same without you. Coming up to pick out a movie...getting all your good recipes...and just talking for hours in the door way. You guys sound busy and happy and your kids are just darling. Lets keep in touch this way. And yes...Cooper does look a little like Kinsey as a baby. He totally has her coloring, but he is a totally different body type (hefty hefty hefty). His eyes are like Kennedys...but skin like Kinsey's. Actually, he looks just like me as a baby. funny.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

LOVE the pictures... and how do your girls get such smooth hair???? I need to come over for lessons.