Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catching Up

This is my monthly (or bi-monthly) posting session. We have had a busy end of summer and we are sorry to see summer quickly coming to an end! The last few weeks we have been to a family reunion (see post below), Mason went to scout camp, I cleaned out and organized every one of our kitchen cupboards, we have finished our school shopping (I wanted to get it done early for a change!), we are watching as much of the Olympics as we can (I have always found it amazing that I get so excited to watch sports I have never watched or even heard of before), and with the exception of Dru (who has to go to work every day) and Sydney who is an "early to bed early to rise" kind of girl - we sleep in every day we can! We also got to spend some time with my sister and her family which now includes cute little baby Kira. Les and Jake adopted Kira and we are so lucky that she is part of our family! The only bad thing about Kira is that they took her home to Montana and we miss her (and Luke and Les & Jake)!

These are the two pictures we used for Kira's baby announcements.
Luke is such a cute big brother!

A few posts ago I blogged about our trip to Chuck E. Cheese for Anna's birthday. Just to refresh your memory - O totally freaked out when we walked in the door and the first thing he saw was Chuck E. Cheese. He ran screaming out of the door and did not want to go back in. Here is the picture of a traumatized O. While O was outside crying, Anna was hugging and posing for a picture with Chuck E. Cheese.




1 comment:

Jana said...

At least I don't have to worry about going to Chuck E Cheese again, the memory is still fresh in O's mind.