Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Confessions of a bad blogger!

I kind of knew when I started this blog that it would probably not get updated very frequently. But, I really did intend to post something a little more often than once every 2 months. So, now I am making up for lost time. I was actually out of town about half of the month of March. I was going to post pictures I had taken at the end of the month, but one of the girls on my yearbook staff at school "borrowed" the memory card (with all of my personal pictures) in my camera one day when I was not at school. After she used it for whatever she needed it for, she "misplaced" the memory card - which isn't a surprise. This girl has "misplaced" a Nikon D40 camera and lens, and is always looking for her keys or cell phone. Just the other day she left her wallet in my classroom. She tells me not to worry - she is sure it will show up somewhere, but I am still waiting. So, maybe someday you will see the pictures from my last trip to cheerleading national competition, my Grandma Scott's 90th birthday party, Bryn's dance competition in St. George, and pictures of my trip to San Antonio for the National Business Education Association conference, but don't hold your breath. I am not promising I will update every day, but I will try to be a bit better. I have published 3 new posts today so hopefully that will do a for a few days . . .

2 comments:

JaNae said...

way to go steph! all these posts. And I love Bryns haircut. We miss you guys.

Jana said...

I would be so mad!