Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason and Sydney!!!!!

I thought I would copy Jana's idea and start my blog with a happy birthday message to Mason and Sydney. It is hard to believe you are going to be 13! It seems like just a couple of years ago you were cute little babies and now you are going to be teenagers - I don't know where the time has gone. I just want you to know that I love you and I am proud of you for the good kids that you are!

1 day old with Grandma June




Your first real pictures.

Fourth of July babies!



Mason hasn't changed much . . .


And I just had to include this picture of Sydney with her "whole rolls" of toilet paper.





5 comments:

Jana said...

Yea you have a blog. Happy birthday Mason and Sydney. You have sure made the last 13 years fun and interesting. We love you!

Stacey and Mel said...

I love the pic of Mason--he really hasn't changed has he? I remember even as a baby he loved touch, and boots, and gloves. . . amazing. And who could forget Syd's "wholeroll"? Happy Birthday Syd and Mase! We love you!xrkxva

Melissa and Allen said...

HI!!! I'm glad you remembered! Now we can be blogging friends and church/primary friends!!! I love your twins! They crack me up...

Stacey and Mel said...

Steph, are you ever going to update this!?!?!? Where is that blogging spirit!?!?!

JaNae said...

new post already, we want to see those cute kids!